Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Across the Universe By Beth Revis

I love Sci-fi and I was really hoping to love this book and I did. The 1st chapter was so well written (so was the rest of the book but the 1st chapter grabbed me) that you could really tell what Amy was feeling. I liked the why the chapters alternated between Elder and Amy. If it was just frozen Amy's thoughts at the beginning for several chapters I would have put the book down but since Elder's chapters were in there the combination of both made it really interesting. Each main  character had their own well developed personality.  I really liked the relationship between Elder and Amy. It was nice to have the main male and female character develop a relationship instead of the instant love in other books.  The plot was mostly fast-paced and a nice blend of mystery, sci-fi and some romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment